Asia Pacific International College
APIC is a dynamic Australian Higher Education Institute offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in two major cities, Sydney and Melbourne. Our campuses are conveniently located in the heart of the Sydney and Melbourne CBDs; very close to public transport hubs. We cater to the needs of over a thousand students every study period, helping them transition from study to employment while offering them courses in Business, Project Management and Information Systems.
Choosing to study at APIC will allows students to explore a range of study options and make the right choice for your chosen career. Our primary objective is to provide, foster, and promote academic and professional capital in each individual student. We want our students to develop the capabilities and skills to assume positions of responsibilities in both business and society. Our alumni work all through Australia, South East Asia and the Americas. Our belief is that education and professional development are the keys to sustained success in the changing business and social contexts of today. We are helping to build the leaders of tomorrow and equip them with the right tools to make a difference in society through their chosen vocations. At APIC, we understand the transformation process students undergo before entering the corporate world and we endeavour to provide our students with advice and capabilities to flourish wherever they choose to work and live.
At APIC it is important to us that we nurture our students with a safe and encouraging environment that fosters creativity and growth. We realise for our international students making the decision to live and study in a different country is both extremely exciting but not without its challenges. Here at APIC we want to ensure you have the best study and life experience we can offer you. Our friendly and supportive Student Services team is here to help you at every step of the way as you navigate your path through study, work and life. We always recommend becoming involved with campus activities to ensure your experience with APIC is engaging, exciting and challenging. We’ll be with you from the beginning of your journey as you build global networks, find new friends, obtain professional experience and develop your leadership skills.
Vision, Mission and Values
- APIC will be a transformational, challenge-based and distinctive higher education provider. At APIC, students, educators,researchers, professionals and other stakeholders will work together exploring collaborative solutions to real-world problems. APIC will use flipped learning with students studying course content online, where face-to-face time is reserved for collaborative, applied problem-solving, drawing inspiration from the arts, science and professional practice. Through challenging action learning and action research, its students and stakeholders will transform themselves, responding to and preparing for the changing world of work. APIC will operate beyond standards.
- APIC develops and delivers action learning and action research that transforms individuals, business andsociety by enabling the collaborative development of solutions to real-world challenges.
- Real-world engaged
- Best-practice governance
- Academic primacy
- Academic freedom with responsibility
- Collegial professionalism
- Quality and excellence
- Rigour and integrity
- Responsible marketing
- Communicate clearly, early and often
- Business Information Systems
- Master of Business and Project Management
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Master of Business and Project Management Online
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
Campus Facilities APIC campuses provide students with communal and social areas, libraries with quiet study areas, computer labs and an unlimited high speed wireless internet service.