College of the Rockies Cranbrook Campus
The College of the Rockies is a Canadian public community college, located in the southeast corner of British Columbia, Canada. The main campus is in Cranbrook, with regional campuses in Creston, Fernie, Golden, Invermere, and Kimberley. Canada.
The College serves a regional population of approximately 82,700 people who live within a large 45,000 square kilometre area. The region, known as the Rocky Mountain Trench, features high mountain ranges separated by ecologically significant valleys and water systems.The location allows the College to offer students a unique opportunity to blend learning with an active lifestyle. College programs, such as Mountain Adventure Skills Training and other Tourism programs, take advantage of the natural setting to take students out of the classroom and into the world around them.
Browse by Courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Sustainable Business Practices.
- BUAD - Accounting.
- BUAD - General Management
- BUAD - Marketing
On campus accommodationAvailable
- The College of the Rockies offers on-campus accommodation through the Purcell House Residence
- The Residence is a secure building with 16 living units for a total capacity of 96
- Each living unit has 6 private bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a kitchen and living room.