Cornell Institute of Business & Technology
The Cornell Institute of Business and Technology (CIBT) is an NZQA registered and accredited tertiary institute offering academic and vocational qualifications to suit your needs. Consequently, you can choose to study a range of qualifications, including Information Technology, Business Management, Health management and Professional Cookery.CIBT has an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality courses over a long period, for the reason that we are committed to providing our students with the support they need while living and studying in New Zealand.
CIBT, offer you the following opportunities so that you will have the best possible New Zealand educational experience:
- Safe and secure study at our two well appointed campuses conveniently located in the Auckland CBD, close to all major transportation links.
- A multicultural teaching and learning environment; our staff members have come from a variety of cultural backgrounds and our students come from over 30 different countries
- Industry ready qualifications; CIBT courses are designed to meet students’ educational and vocational needs to make them industry ready
- In-house complimentary job search centre; in the CIBT you have a job search centre called iCareer that helps to find you jobs while you are studying and after completing your qualification/s
- Experienced and qualified staff members; you will meet both practically and academically qualified teachers who are prepared to do extra hours to support you with your studies
- Better understanding; because of our multicultural background we understand you better and can usually provide support in your own language
- Our coldest month is July, and our warmest is in January; our seasons are opposite to those in the Northern Hemisphere. Average temperatures are around 15C (60F) in the upper North Island, and around 10C (50F) near the bottom of the South Island. The climate is fairly mild, without the extremes experienced in many other countries.
- In fact, New Zealand doesn’t tend to have temperatures over 35C (100F) or under -10C (14F). It tends to snow only in the mountains in the North Island, and mainly in the Southern Alps in the South Island, although it has been known to snow on some of the cities on the East Coast of the South Island from time to time.
Browse by Courses avilabile
- Diploma in Information Technology (Networking Technology and Administration)
- Cornell Diploma in Business Studies
- Diploma in Health (Advanced) (Applied Management)
- Diploma in Information Technology (Networking Technology Management and Adminis
- Diploma in Professional Cookery
- Diploma In Software Development
- National Diploma in Business
- National Diploma In Business.
- • Offer world class education and the qualifications are accepted all over the world.•
- Aim to provide high quality courses that are relevant to industry and student needs.
- • Provides highly recognized and professional education by highly skilled and qualified tutors•
- Provides visa advice upon request and processes Student Visas and Job Search Permits/Visas (Work Permits/ Visas) at the campus.
- • Flexible enrollment options with 5 intakes in a year. •
- Facility of applying online visa