Poland - Officially known as the Republic of Poland, the country is a unitary state and is made up of 16 voivodeships. It is the sixth, in terms of the population, in the European Union. It is considered to be one of the fastest growing economies of EU. The education system of the country is considered to be 23rd in Programme for International Student Assessment conducted by OCED as the Education starts as early as at the age of five in the country. In terms of human development, Poland ranks high in the list.
- Population: 38,163,000
- Capital: Warsaw
- Area: 312,685 square kilometers
- Language: Polish
- Currency: Zloty
- GDP per Capita: U.S. $9,700
- Industry: Machine building, iron and steel, coal mining, chemicals, shipbuilding
- Exports: Machinery and transport equipment, intermediate manufactured goods
- Quality Education and worldwide recognised medical universities.
- Students will get the Visa facilities valid to other 26 countries, i.e. Poland is a Schengen Country.
- Students can get stay permit after completing the course.
- The curriculum of the course is based on international standards.
- No entrance examination like IELTS, TOEFL, or any other entry examination is needed to get the admission.
- There are also various scholarship options available in Poland. Students can get the one of they need.
- There are also many jobs opportunities.
- The cost of living is low as compared to other countries.
- The cost of education is also very low.
- The teaching faculties are from very strong and educated background.
- Universities are wrapped with modern and advanced medical laboratories and research centres.
- In almost all the university, the hostel facilities are near to the university.
- The transportation facility in Poland is very good. Student will not find any difficulty in communicating from one place to other.