Get the maximum Facilities when you purse your MBBS degree in Abroad Free Hostels Food & Travel packages For Indian Students
- Tajikistan is a mountainous landlocked country in Central Asia.
- It is bordered by Uzbekistan to the north and west, Kyrgyzstan to the north, China to the east and Afghanistan to the south.
- The total land area of Tajikistan is 55,251 square miles (143,100 square kilometres)
- Tajikistan’s population was 8.2 million in 2013
- Capital : Dushanabe
- Currency : Tajikistani somoni
- Medical aspirants will get International degree recognized by the WHO, Medical Council of India and FAIMER.
- Application process is very simple and availability for the VISA is easy to access for the students. It is a hassle free task.
- It is throughout an English Medium program. Hence, language will not be a barrier for the students.
- Living cost and accommodation is easy to afford sans any complications involve in it.
- No religious constrains
- Largest Center for medical education.
- It provides aristocratic quality of education to the students with the upgraded facilities and equipments.
- Due to low fee structure for MBBS course, various students from across the world prefer to study MBBS in Tajikistan.
- Seats are limited and admission is served on the basis of first come first service.
- 10+2 higher secondary with 50% minimum marks and subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- 40% marks for the reserved category students.
- Must be 17 years of age or above.
- Your documents are required. 10th, 11th and 12th mark sheet is required.
- Residence proof.
- Passport photographs
- All document legalization and translate from HRD and Embassy.