Ireland is a popular destination for international students and offers a high level of education that is recognized throughout the world, combining a fantastic higher education experience with historical cities, beautiful scenery and a unique heritage. Ireland is located on the west coast of Europe and is a member of the European Union. Ireland, one of the fastest growing economies in the world and it is adjoining to United Kingdom. You will wonder to know, the 40 percent population of Ireland is below the 25 year of age. Ireland's beautiful landscape provides a rich environment for many outdoor leisure activities. It is also renowned for rich cultural heritage with its own distinctive language music, culture and sports. Ireland is recognized as an international location for high quality scientific research. Every year almost 200,000 students come to study in Ireland from all over the world. Ireland is an English-speaking country; with close cultural, economic and educational links with the English-speaking world . Ireland is the European hub to over 1,000 leading multinational companies (Google, HP, Apple, IBM, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pfizer, GSK and Genzyme).
- Capital of Ireland: Dublin
- Main cities- Dublin, Belfast, cork, Derry, Limerick, Galway, Craigavon
- Language- English, Irish.
- Ireland Currency Euro (€)
WHY STUDY IN IRELAND?
- Irish universities operate the Free Fees Initiative for EU students, enabling those who meet the criteria to avoid paying tuition fees
- Join 35,000 other international students from over 160 countries
- The only English speaking country in the Eurozone
- Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in global research impact
- Home to companies such as Google, Medtronics and Microsoft
- Dublin has been voted by Lonely Planet as the world’s friendliest city on multiple occasions
Study in Ireland will be a passport to a successful career. Historically, Ireland was always one of Europe’s poorer countries, however, in the last 20 years; it has grown into one of Europe’s wealthiest nations. And the quality of the Irish education system is a major contributing factor to the rapid rate of economic growth. The Irish Education System is divided into three basic levels: Primary (for 8 years); Secondary (for 5 or 6 years) and Third level which offers a wide range of opportunities from post-Secondary courses, to vocational and technical training, to full degree and the highest post-graduate level. Apart from this, Ireland education system accepts student's for post graduation with 15 yrs of education, unlike some countries. NFQA maintain quality Standard of Ireland education system. Ireland is famous as an international hub for high quality scientific research. Many students from around the world, including India, choose Ireland to pursue research in various fields.