Medicine Hat College
Medicine Hat College (MHC) is a public, board-governed, comprehensive community college serving a large region of southeastern Alberta and beyond. Open since 1965, MHC is a modern, progressive institution of learning. MHC offers programs in business, education, visual & performing arts, science, health studies, and technology. Medicine Hat College has two campuses, one in the city of Medicine Hat and one in the town of Brooks, 100 km from Medicine Hat.
Medicine Hat College proudly serves over 8,000 learners each year. We are committed to the communities of southeast Alberta, yet mindful of global opportunities, whether looking to study with us, partner on a new venture or idea or use our facilities to help make the most of your meeting or celebrations- we're here for you. MHC is a proud member of Campus Alberta and welcomes partnerships to benefit our students and communities. Share your ideas, share your stories and share in a successful future with us.
The MHC Advantage
There are many reasons why MHC is a great choice for international students. MHC is a Designated Learning Institution and all academic credit programs including English for Academic Purposes are designated programs.
- Safe, intimate community environment that allows students to transition to Canadian culture and North American teaching styles
- Competitive international tuition fees compared to other institutions in Alberta
- Numerous diploma options and diploma exit points
- Availability of university transfer options to continue on to degree completion
- Several degree programs offered on campus in partnership with other Alberta universities
- High student satisfaction compared to the rest of Alberta
- Wide range of student support services that contribute to academic, social and personal development
Browse by Courses
- Bachelors courses
- Engineering courses
- Science courses
- Business courses
- University's on-campus housing is among the lowest priced in Alberta and consists of 75 well-maintained townhouse units, only a few minutes walking distance from the. college
- Each unit can accommodate four single students and offers beautiful golf course or coulee views.
- Two bungalow-style units can accommodate up to two students each with mobility impairments.