Tajikistan is a mountainous country in Central Asia. It borders Afghanistan to the South, Uzbekistan to the West, Kyrgyzstan to the North and China to the East. Tajikistan population majorly belongs to the ethnic group who shares the culture and history with the Iranian peoples and Uzbek people and their official language is Tajik. In the 20th Century, Tajikistan became a constituent republic of the Soviet Union and is commonly known as the Soviet Socialist republic. Subsequent to Independence, Tajikistan had to suffer a disastrous civil war which lasted from the year 1992 to 1997.By the end of the war, newly-established political stability and foreign aid has permitted the country’s economy to grow. By area, Tajikistan is the smallest nation in Central Asia. It is densely covered by mountains of the Pamir range and fifty percent of the country is above sea level. It has more than 900 rivers which are 10 kilometers long.
Tajikistan is a country in Central Asia surrounded by Afghanistan, China, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. It’s known for rugged mountains, popular for hiking and climbing. The Fann Mountains, near the national capital Dushanbe, have snow-capped peaks that rise over 5,000 meters. The range encompasses the Iskanderkulsky Nature Refuge, a notable bird habitat named for Iskanderkul, a turquoise lake formed by glaciers.
Inter-ethnic language: Russian
Currencies: Tajikistani samani, Ruble
Official languages: Tajiki, Russian, Persian
Study MBBS in Tajikistan – Avicenna Tajik State Medical University is a 76 years old Government University,
Managed by Ministry of Health.
ATSMU hospital has 1200 bed with ULTRA Super Speciality Hospital.
ATSMU ranked 2nd best Medical institution among all 13 countries colleges under USSR (Countries like Armenia, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Tajikistan).
First University in Asia to get approval & recognition from MCI, WHO, USMLE, UNESCO, FAIMER, DORA.
Separate hostels for Boys and Girls hostel with Indian Warden.
MCI Test (FMGE) preparation from the very first year by most experienced teachers from AIIMS Delhi
90% Indian Students.
Why study in Tajikistan?
- Due to low fee structure for MBBS course, various students from across the world prefer to study MBBS in Tajikistan.
- It provides aristocratic quality of education to the students with the upgraded facilities and equipments.
- Medical aspirants will get International degree recognized by the WHO, Medical Council of India and FAIMER.
- Application process is very simple and availability for the VISA is easy to access for the students. It is a hassle free task.
- Seats are limited and admission is served on the basis of first come first service.
- Because of its affiliation to MCI, students will get the eligibility certificate from MCI and can even practice in India after qualifying the screening test. They can even apply for the Government jobs.
- It is throughout an English Medium program. Hence, language will not be a barrier for the students.
- Living cost and accommodation is easy to afford sans any complications involve in it.
- No religious constrains
- Largest Center for medical education.