The UK is a world leader in many areas of education including engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law and finance. The UK’s reputation and legacy as a world centre for scientific research makes it a magnet for some of the very best thinkers in the world. With only one per cent of the world’s population, the UK is responsible for eight per cent of global scientific publications.
Capital – London
Population: 63.23 million
Currency: Pound Sterling (GBP)
Official Languages: English
The UK comprises of four countries. These are:
Why Study In UK?
1. Internationally recognized universities & qualifications
2. Quality education
3. Opportunities offered by UK education system
4. Strong research infrastructure
5. Work while you study
6. Work permit after study
7. Scholarship and financial support
8. Health benefits
9. Cross-cultural experience