Canada is one of the world's top immigration destinations, with over 250,000 new immigrants arriving in Canada every year to take advantage of the country's strong economy and progressive immigration system – a system so progressive that the Canadian government's statistics department predicts that by 2031 over half of all working age people in the country will have been born overseas.With the current level of opportunity for migrants there has never been a better time to apply for a Canadian visa. The Canada immigration section of our website has been created to help those seeking to live and work in Canada to get their visas promptly and with a minimum of trouble, and our dedicated in-house Canadian immigration consultant the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council can help with all of you Canadian visa needs.Popular immigration routes
- The Skilled Worker category is a very popular visa programme intended for people with high levels of skills and experience
- The Canadian Business Immigration category is specially designed to attract skilled business people to Canada
- The Provincial Nominee Program helps employers in Quebec and other provinces to meet their needs by hiring migrant workers
- There are also a number of Family immigration programs in Canada; 40 percent of the annual immigration to Canada is under the family reunion and refugee programs
- With our Canadian immigration guides moving to Canada is easy and hassle free. Go to our relevant links for extensive information about Canada visas, Canadian work permits, Canadian citizenship/permanent residence, and more.
What are the key requirements of Canada Immigration?
The Canada Immigration requirements may vary based on different immigration programs or visa categories in Canada. However, there are certain basic requirements, which are common for most of the Immigration programs in Canada. Here are the basic requirements for immigration to Canada through Express Entry, QSWP, PNP and various other immigration programs.
Language Proficiency: You have to provide a proof of your language proficiency in any of the Canada’s official languages, i.e. English and French, via registered testing and certification agencies, i.e. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) for English. The required language score is CLB 7
Education: You need to provide your foreign Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report when submitting application for Canada Immigration. The ECA through WES is the most common way of getting your credential assessed.
Health and Character requirements: To become eligible for Canada immigration, you need to be in good health and of decent character. You also need to provide the essential medical and police certifications with regards to the same.