Charles Sturt University
The history of Charles Sturt University dates back to 1895, with the establishment of the Bathurst Experiment Farm. Formed progressively through the merge of regional institutions in south-western and western NSW, CSU was formally incorporated on 19 July 1989 under the Charles Sturt University Act 1989. As one of Australia's newer universities, CSU has been built on a tradition of excellence in teaching and research spanning more than 100 years.
Our vision and values
- Our mission is to build skills and knowledge in our regions. We offer choice and flexibility to students and work hand-in-hand with our industries and communities in teaching, research and engagement. Growing from our historical roots, we share our knowledge and expertise as a significant regional export industry and we bring strength and learning from this back to our regions.
- Through our values, we create a welcoming community experience and learning environment that supports innovative research, advances society and gives back to our regions.
- CSU is Australia's fifth largest university.
- CSU is consistently ranked as having one of the highest graduate employment rates of any Australian University.
- High-quality courses are delivered with a significant component of work-integrated learning.
- Tuition fees are Competitively Priced.
- Industry-standard equipment in world-class with purpose-built learning and teaching facilities.
- Masters courses
- Bachelors courses
- Computers courses
- Business courses