International Institute of Business & Information Technology
Founded in 1999, InfoTech Professionals Pty Limited, trading as IIBIT Education Group (IIBITEG). It is a premier educational organisation providing quality services in education and training in higher education, vocational education, ELICOS and K-12 education in Australia and internationally. We are a vibrant, exciting and engaged academic community committed to educational excellence. Our education programs are offered at our Sydney and Adelaide campuses in Australia.
Our motto is ‘Education Together’ and our vision has always been global in outlook with an emphasis on collegiality, empowerment and quality. Our mission has been the delivery of programs to international students with a focus on an individualised, supportive learning experience in an environment which is innovative and inspiring to students, staff and partner organisations. A strong governance framework supports an experienced and engaged Board of Governance who together have worked across all education sectors in Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Indian Subcontinent, South East Asia, West Indies, Pacific Rim and Africa.
Our management team are education professionals with over 35 years of collective experience in education in Australia and the Indian Subcontinent. We encourage ‘hands on’ approach, with senior managers actively involved with plans for student success and completion, staff professional development and quality assurance and compliance.
- IIBIT Education Group Encompasses The Following:
- IIBIT (International Institute of Business and Information Technology): a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with a focus on vocational education and training. It provides Courses ranging from Certificate to Advanced Diploma level in Information Technology, Marketing, Business Management, Accounting, Individual Support and Disability Support.
- IIBIT Academy of English: an ELICOS centre with a focus on language and literacy development. It offers English language courses in General English, English for Academic Purposes and IELTS preparation.
- IIBIT in association with Federation University (previously known as the University of Ballarat): an educational partnership with a focus on undergraduates and postgraduate courses in Information Technology and Business Administration at the campuses in Sydney and Adelaide.
- IIBIT as an equity partner in Rockwell International Schools: a K-12 school in India, currently ranked in the top 10 private schools in India.
- IIBIT through its collaborative partnership with The William Light Institute is engaged in providing professional year programs.